Rent an electric bike for a day and leave the city behind and take off in to the suburbs of Dublin or the hills of Wicklow. With these high performance electric bicycles, you wont notice hills or headwinds! The powerful impulse motors let you power up mountain sides and tracks without breaking a sweat. The e-Bikes’ versatility offers a unique and easy cycling experience, which allows you to sit back with the wind in your hair and take in the stunning views of the Irish countryside. No sitting on buses or sweating on saddles required!
Our favorite day out destinations include one of the following:
- A climb up the wicklow mountains to Johnny Foxes (the oldest pub in Dublin) – for great views, Guinness and fresh local seafood
- A trip to Powerscourt waterfalls & gardens with a stop of for lunch & picnic material from the wonderfull Avoca shop & tearooms.
- A trip along the long stretch of coastline & great bike lanes to Howth Harbour for a famous Beshoff’s fish & chips or Oysters.
Call us and our expert staff will design a custom tour just for you!
To discover Greenaer’s range of electric bikes and all the bikes specifications, visit our website. www.greenaer.ie
- Kalkhoff Impulse Electric Bike
- Range 180 km
- Free Map and map holder
- New York Heavy Duty Bike Lock
- Rear Rack
- Expert personalised advise